Google always trying to secure its Android OS. That’s why they added a new security feature called FRP (Factory Reset Protection) to its latest Android version. After the hard reset of your device, It will ask you to enter the last pre-sync Google credentials used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the real owner of the device. This feature is important and useful to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. At the same time, too many Android users also facing trouble because of it, when they forget their Google Credentials after the hard reset. So here in this tutorial, we demonstrate to you how to unlock FRP from your device. so follow this method to Redmi K20 FRP Bypass – Unlock Google Account (MIUI 11) Android 9.0 without PC by following this simple step by step process.
The FRP (Factory Reset Protection) features added the latest version of Android devices (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie). The process of Google’s Android FRP Bypass has become challenging with every phone and every OS system. Because of every Android version and device has a specific way to fix the problem.
Specifications of Redmi K20
Redmi K20 first released in 2018. Redmi K20 comes with 6/8 GB of RAM and 64/128/256 GB of ROM. This device has a 6.39 inches Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels. Redmi K20 runs on Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730 (8 nm) Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Kryo 470 Gold & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 470 Silver) chipsets and powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery. The Redmi K20 comes with 48+8+13mp on the primary main Camera and a 20mp of front SELFIE Camera.
How to Disable FRP (Factory Reset Protection)
The FRP (Factory Reset Protection) will automatically be enabled as soon as you add your first Google Account to your Redmi K20. If you want to disable it, just need to delete your account from your phone.
Xiaomi Redmi K20 FRP Bypass
- Power on your device first.
- Then you need to connect your Redmi device to working Wifi connection.
- After that, tap on the Add Network option there.
- Then type on the Add network field YOUTUBE.COM and then select the typed youtube.com there.
- Now you will get a popup box “Copy/Share/cut/search/ link symbol” option.
- Then tap on the link symbol options.
- (If link symbol option not working then follow the second method to unlock frp lock).
- Then your device will be redirected to the youtube app.
- Now tap on the user icon, and then click on the settings.
- Tap on the About option there, and then tap on the Terms of service.
- Then you will be redirected to the mi browser.
- After that, tap on the top search bar and then type their “www.tiny.cc/frptools” to access the FRP files.
- Or you can Visit to download all frp files from here:- Download FRP Bypass Tools
- Then you can access the frpbypasstool.net to download all the frp bypass tool.
- Now download FRP Bypass APK (2019).apk.
- Once downloaded the apk file, then you will get a popup button on the button bar, then tap on the open button.
- You will get another pop box, just tap on the settings, then enable the “Allow this Source“.
- Then install and open the FRP Bypass (2019).apk.
- Now tap on the Google Account Manager and then tap on Google Account Manager (6) there.
- Once installation completed, tap on the “Done” button.
- Now tap on the “Bypass FRP” button.
- Then tap on the “Browser Sign In” there.
- After that, just tap on the 3 dots from the top right corner.
- Then tap on the Browser Sign-in option from there.
- After that, just tap on Ok there.
- Then sign in there with your any valid Gmail id.
- Once you Sign in with your Gmail id then the application will automatically be closed.
- Just Restart your device.
- Just power on and set up your device.
Video Credit: Youtube
- Download Samsung Frp Bypass Tool
- Samsung A20 FRP
- Miracle Box Latest Setup
- Samsung A60 FRP
- Samsung A30 FRP
Conclusion of Redmi K20 FRP Unlock
In this tutorial, I will share with you all the latest processes to Xiaomi Redmi K20 FRP Bypass – Unlock Google 100% Work (MIUI 11). I hope we will fix all your problems regarding FRP lock protection.
We hope all of you found the article of use. If you still stuck between some steps then you can let us know in the comment section below. If you have any queries regarding this you can also let us know below.