Google always trying to secure its Android OS. That’s why they added a new security feature called FRP (Factory Reset Protection) to its latest Android version. After the hard reset of your device, It will ask you to enter the last pre-sync Google credentials used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the real owner of the device. This feature is important and useful to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. At the same time, too many Android users also facing trouble because of it, when they forget their Google Credentials after the hard reset. So here in this tutorial, we demonstrate to you how to unlock FRP from your device. so follow this method to Vivo Z5i FRP Bypass – Unlock Google Account Android 9.0 without PC by following this simple step by step process.
The FRP (Factory Reset Protection) features added the latest version of Android devices (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie). The process of Google’s Android FRP Bypass has become challenging with every phone and every OS system. Because of every Android version and device has a specific way to fix the problem.
Specifications of Vivo Z5i
Vivo z5i first released in 2019. Vivo 1902 comes with 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of ROM. This device has a 6.53 inches IPS LCD display with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels. Vivo Z5i runs on Qualcomm SDM675 Snapdragon 675 and powered by a 5000mAh non-removable battery. The Vivo Z5i comes with 16+8+2mp on the primary main Camera and a 16mp of front SELFIE Camera.
How to Disable FRP (Factory Reset Protection)
The FRP (Factory Reset Protection) will automatically be enabled as soon as you add your first Google Account to your Vivo Z5i. If you want to disable it, just need to delete your account from your phone.
Vivo Z5i FRP Bypass
- Firstly, power on your Vivo z5i first.
- After that, Tap on the setup of your phone.
- Now choose your language and religion and tap on next.
- Then, agree to terms & conditions.
- On the Set Network option, just click on the Skip button. (don’t connect your device to the wifi network)
- Now Accept Google Terms & Policy.
- Tap on the Next button.
- Now Choose any screen lock option in the Choose Screen lock option. (eg Pattern lock, Pin Lock).
- Now tap on the finish button to Confirm the Pattern lock option.
- Again go back to the Welcome screen once again.
- Now again tap on the setup of your phone.
- Now tap and select religion and language and then on the on Set Network screen connect your device to the WIFI Network.
- Complete all the setup process normally, then check you have successfully bypass frp Vivo Z5i.
- Download Samsung Frp Bypass Tool
- Samsung A20 FRP
- Miracle Box Latest Setup
- Samsung A60 FRP
- Samsung A30 FRP
- FRP Bypass Tool
Conclusion of Vivo Z5i FRP Unlock
In this tutorial, I will share with you all the latest processes to Vivo Z5i FRP Bypass – Unlock Google (Android 9.0). I hope we will fix all your problems regarding FRP lock protection.
We hope all of you found the article of use. If you still stuck between some steps then you can let us know in the comment section below. If you have any queries regarding this you can also let us know below.