Google always trying to secure its Android OS. That’s why they added a new security feature called FRP (Factory Reset Protection) to its latest Android version. After the hard reset of your device, It will ask you to enter the last pre-sync Google credentials used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the real owner of the device. This feature is important and useful to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. At the same time, too many Android users also facing trouble because of it, when they forget their Google Credentials after the hard reset. So here in this tutorial, we demonstrate to you how to unlock FRP from your device. so follow this method to Samsung A30 FRP Bypass/ Unlock Google Account (SM-A305) Android 9.1 without PC by following this simple step by step process.
The FRP (Factory Reset Protection) features added the latest version of Android devices (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie). The process of Google’s Android FRP Bypass has become challenging with every phone and every OS system. Because of every Android version and device has a specific way to fix the problem.
Specifications of Samsung A30
Samsung A30 first released in 2019. Samsung SM-A305 comes with 3/4 GB of RAM and 32/64 GB of ROM. This device has a 6.4 inches AMOLED with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels. Samsung A20 runs on Octa-core (2×1.8 GHz Cortex-A73 & 6×1.6 GHz Cortex-A53) chipsets and powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy A20 comes with 16+5-mp on primary main Camera and a 16mp of front SELFIE Camera.
How to Disable FRP (Factory Reset Protection)
The FRP (Factory Reset Protection) will automatically be enabled as soon as you add your first Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy A30. If you want to disable it, just need to delete your account from your phone.
Method 1: Samsung A30 FRP Bypass
- Firstly, Power on your Samsung A30.
- Then connect your device to any good wifi connection.
- Now go back to the Wifi connection page.
- Then insert a pin enabled Sim card at the same time press Next button.
- Now the Samsung A20 ask you to enter the Pin code.
- Remove the Sim card and press the Ok -> Lock icon -> and tap on the Gear icon in the notification menu. (Check below image)
- Once you did all the above steps carefully, then tap on the Notification Settings.
- Now tap on the Notification settings option.
- After that, you will see Google play store option on your device screen.
- Then open the Notification Settings page.
- Now tap on the See All button, below of the Google Play Store option.
- After that, tap on the Most recent and then tap “All” option there.
- Now scroll down and tap Youtube there.
- Then tap on the In-App Notification Settings option.
- Tap on the History & Privacy.
- Then tap on the Youtube Terms of Service.
- Google Chrome Browser will be opened on your device.
- Once you access the Chrome Browser, tap on the search bar and type “frpbypasstool.net“.
- Once you visit the frpbypasstool.net, then tap on the FRP Bypass tools menu to download FRP Bypass Tools.
- Now download FRP Bypass APK (2019).apk.
- Once downloaded the apk file, then you will get a popup button on the button bar, then tap on the open button.
- You will get another pop box, just tap on the settings, then enable the “Allow this Source“.
- Then install and open the FRP Bypass (2019).apk.
- Now tap on the Google Account Manager and then tap on Google Account Manager (6) there.
- Once installation completed, tap on the “Done” button.
- Now tap on the “Bypass FRP” button.
- Then tap on the “Browser Sign In” there.
- After that, just tap on the 3 dots from the top right corner.
- Then tap on the Browser Sign-in option from there.
- After that, just tap on Ok there.
- Then sign in there with your any valid Gmail id.
- Once you Sign in with your Gmail id then the application will automatically be closed.
- Just Restart your device.
- Just power on and set up your device.
Video Credit: Youtube
Conclusion of Samsung SM-A305 FRP Bypass
In this tutorial, I will share with you all the latest processes to Samsung A30 FRP Bypass – Unlock Google Account (SM-A305) Android 9.1. I hope we will fix all your problems regarding FRP lock protection.
We hope all of you found the article of use. If you still stuck between some steps then you can let us know in the comment section below. If you have any queries regarding this you can also let us know below.