Here on this page we share with you Android Multi Tools v1.02b for you. One of the best free multi Android tool for all Android mobile phones. Android Multi Tools are also known as the Android Unlock tool. This tool allows you to unlock Pattern, Password, Pin lock, face, fingerprint, Gesture, and Gmail ID (FRP) lock from all Android devices. check below to Download Android Multi Tools latest version.
What is Android Multi Tools?
Android Multi Tools is a small utility tool for All Android smartphones. we all know Android is the most popular mobile OS platform. most of them are secure their phone using pattern, pin and FRP lock. sometimes people forget their screen or frp lock and they went to reset their devices.
If you also facing the same problem with your Android device then you are here in the right place to unlock your device. Here we share with you the safest way to unlock your device by using Android multi tools.
This tool is fully compatible and supported by any version of Android devices. It is fully working one click pattern unlock tool. so check below to download Android Multi Tools from the below-given link and check out how to use a guide to unlock your phone.
Android Multi Tools Features:
Here we share with you some best features of this tool with little explanation. So let’s check them out:
- Check Device: The first feature of this tool, by using this feature you can check your device successfully connected to your PC or not.
- Reset face/Pin lock: You can reset your device pin lock or face lock by using this feature. if you forget pin lock of your device, then choose this option to unlock.
- Reset Face/Gesture lock: If you want to unlock gesture or face lock of your device then go with this option.
- GMAIL Reset: If your device stuck at Google Account Verification (FRP) screen after the hard reset then this option is for you.
- Wipe Data: This feature helps you to erase your personal data from your phone.
- Reboot: With this option you can reboot your device. if you want to boot your device in normal mode then use this option.
- Check Device in Fastboot device: This tool working on fastboot mode also. So if you connect your device in fastboot mode and want to check your device connected or not then try this option.
- Wipe Data/Cache in Fastboot device: By doing this process you will delete all your personal data from your phone.
- Exit Fastboot Mode: If you are working with fastboot mode then you need exit fastboot mode first to reboot your device in normal mode, so choose this option for exit fastboot and reboot your device.
- Go to Command Prompt: You can open Windows CMD (Command Prompt) by choosing this option.
- Software Info: Software info gives you full software information about your device.
- Hardware info: This option gives you full hardware information of your device.
- Android Multi Tools works only on Windows installed PC (32 & 64 bit).
- Android ADB & fastboot USB drivers installed on your pc.
- Good working USB Cable.
- Enable USB debugging mode or Fastboot mode.
Download Android Multi Tools driver:
Here we also share the latest version of Android Multi Tool driver. However, we already test all the Android Multi Tools drivers and its 100% working. Check below to download the driver and tool from the below links.
[su_button url=”https://mega.nz/#!T8tEmCYY!i2WDXYYeCENjDfr9MsZBsRPSG7NHnb8iGd-kgvQ1K4A” target=”blank” size=”4″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #000000″]Download Tools[/su_button]
[su_button url=”https://developer.android.com/studio/run/win-usb” target=”blank” size=”4″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #000000″]Download Driver[/su_button]
How to use Android Multi Tools v1.02b?
Android Multi tools is best free easy to use the tool. you need to install Android USB driver first to use this tool properly. follow the below method carefully to know how to use this tool on your PC.
- Firstly, download Android Multi tools to your PC.
- After that, extract the tool using 7zip or WinRAR.
- Then open the extracted folder and run the Android_Multi_Tools_v1.02b.exe from there.
- Now you need to enable the USB debugging or ADB mobe on your device. Or you can connect your device in Fastboot mode also.
- Once done, then connect your device to the PC.
- After that, choose the very first (1. Check device) option and hit enter to check your device connected to your PC or not.
- Then, you can choose any option from the list. for I.e:- if you want to remove the face lock-in ADB mode then choose and type the “2” option and hit enter to erase user data from your device.
- you can watch the video tutorial to know how to use this tool properly.
Here we share the direct link to download Android Multi Tools v1.02b Latest Version With Driver very easily. If you find any error while downloading the tool and driver then simply comment us on below we will fix the broken links as early as possible.
If you have any queries or questions regarding this article, You can let us know in the comment section below. I will help you as soon as possible. if you have any queries or suggestions write on below.